Monday, January 18, 2010

WoW related news

So, this weekend I decided to geek out completely and just chill out. Had plans to actually go outside, but the nasty weather quickly changed my mind.

Played a little bit of everything, with special focus on WoW. I'm currently farming the primordial saronites to craft my Shadow's Edge and, at the same time, trying to equip my rogue for a decent 10-man setup. The two goals are a bit counter-productive though, since every 20 emblems I use on my rogue means that I lose 200g on my run for the saronites (selling gems, that is)... but heck, WoW *really* gets incredibly annoying and boring once you simply use whatever play time to generate income.

Once I get home I should have enough gold from the AH to buy another saronite and that makes it 4. Got enough emblems on the DK to buy another 6, 2 on the rogue, 1 on the mage and almost 1 on the warrior... that brings the total up to 14... I'm over halfway there!! :D

I know the changes to craft Shadowmourne are very slim, but hey... it's not like WoW has any more worthwhile goals nowadays.

In IRL terms, my personal projects are slowly... as in, snail slowly, forming and taking shape. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but if these things come to light, it will be worth it.

I'll see you around! ;)
Kiauze

No comments: