Saturday, November 07, 2009

It finally arrived!

Woohoo!!



Yesterday, just as I was leaving work, I finally got the call from Vodafone telling me that my iPhone had arrived. After almost 2 months of waiting (the order was made on September, 13), my chance to finally geek out and jump-start a number of ideas has finally arrived! :)

Now I'm in the process of copying contacts and setting up the system just the way I want it. The contacts has been the real pain though... Nokia 6680 to iPhone isn't exactly a walk in the park as I understand it, so I think it might take a bit of creative thinking.

Anyway, I'm quite excited at the possibilities that this little thing holds. I have a few application projects I want to develop and I'm quite interested to see if they come out ok.

Here's to the geek-fest that is sure to unfold in the following weeks!

I'll see you around! ;)
Kiauze

No comments: