Tuesday, November 03, 2009

OK, here we go!

It has been a long time since I wanted to kick off with my own blog, but since I always wanted to create of domain of my own, I never really invested time into it. Since I'm now looking for a place to place my daily rants other than produce advanced content, this will do for now. ;)


Who am I? I'm a 26 year old, eternal videogame nerd and physics geek. I love technology and I always enjoy healthy debates. I also like to state my opinions, which is why I'm doing this blog in the first place. I work as a Identity Management consultant and I split my free time between my girlfriend, my friends, WoW and EVE... generally in that order. ;)


What to expect from this blog? Anything and everything that pops into my mind... from daily events with which I don't agree (or agree), going by my World of Warcraft or EVE online experiences or even my own physics ideas that pop in, I hope to post a bit of everything.


I hope that it's enjoyable... if not, you have two choices: either post constructive comments or simply don't read it.


You can follow me on twitter if you want to know when I update my webpage:
http://twitter.com/Kiauze


I'll see you around! ;)
Kiauze

No comments: